The Public Safety section of the Workforce Development Center provides educational and training needs for emergency medical services, fire and rescue, and law enforcement personnel. Initial certification and continuing education classes are offered to meet individual and local agency needs.
Programs and courses include:
- Fire & Rescue Continuing Education Courses
- Correctional Officer Mandated In-Service Training
- Law Enforcement Officer Mandated In-Service Training
- Emergency Medical Technician Initial
- Emergency Medical Technician Advanced
- Emergency Medical Responder Initial
- EMS Continuing Education Courses
- CPR (Initial and Recertification)
NC Concealed Carry Training
Saturday, September 10th from 8am to 5:30pm. Pre-registration required. Online registration available. Eye protection, ear protection, pistol, and 50 rounds of ammunition required. Register today!