WELCOME TO THE COUNSELING CENTER!
Some of our services include:
• Placement Testing (by appointment only)
• Career, Academic, and Personal Counseling Services
• Special Needs and Special Accommodations Requests that fall under Section 504 and ADA. Students seeking accommodations
• Student Success Topics: Time Management, Stress Management, Test Anxiety, How to Study AND many more! (Brochures are also available.)
• A.C.E. (Tutoring Assistance online and face-to-face)
Location: Building 100, Second Hallway, Room 144
Office Hours: M, T, Th 8 am – 5 pm, W 10 am -7 pm, F 8 am – 3 pm
Appointments Available: in person, by phone, or Google Hangout
Remember: **Students are required to attend all classes. If students have multiple absences and/or missing assignments, and/or failing grades, the Counseling office and/or your instructor will contact you to determine next steps.