If you are locked out of your account and/or need to reset your password, please choose one of the following options:
Reset your password using this link: https://aka.ms/sspr
You will need to enter your full MCC email address and enter the CAPTCHA correctly. Then select ‘I Forgot My Password’ and follow the steps to receive a 6-digit confirmation code that will allow you to reset your password.
Reset your password using Self-Service.
- Go to the Self-Service portal at https://www.montgomery.edu/self-service/
- Click the second green button to proceed. Then select the ‘password’ link in ‘Forgot your username or password?’
- Enter your MCC username and your personal email address. (Note: this must be the same personal email we have on file at MCC)
- Check your personal email for a message from ‘Self Service User Management Account’
- Click the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link and then enter your MCC user ID and your new password. Click Submit.
If you have followed the above steps and you are still unable to reset your password, please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Student ID number. We will respond as soon as possible.