Your MCC password will expire every 90 days or sooner if you need to re-sync all of your MCC accounts. To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Click the TechTrail menu in the top right corner. Select Self-Service.
- Click the second green button to Proceed to Self-Service.
- Click the “Forgot your password” link just above the Sign In button.
- Enter your MCC username and your personal email address. Hint: This should be the email address we have on file for you at MCC.
- Check your personal email. You should receive a link from the Self Service User Management Account to reset your password. This process may take longer for first-time students, so please allow up to 10 minutes to receive the email from Self-Service.
- Enter your username and your new password.
Don’t forget! Passwords should contain between 8 and 20 characters with one or more UPPER CASE letters and one or more numbers. They should not contain these special characters: ;?:@&=<>[space]. They also should not contain any part of a user’s name or username.
- Go to the following link: https://aka.ms/sspr
- Enter your full MCC email address [that’s your firstname.lastname@example.org] and enter the CAPTCHA correctly.
- Select ‘I Forgot My Password’ on the next page and follow the steps to receive a 6-digit confirmation code that will allow you to reset your password.
Once you have reset your password, please log in to Self-Service and confirm that your personal information is up to date.
- Click on your username in the top right corner
- Select User Profile
- Confirm that your personal email address and cell phone number are accurate and up to date. [Note: You can edit this information by clicking the purple pencil icon on the right side of the screen.]