Who We Are
A dedicated team here to help job seekers find employment and employers find qualified employees.
What We Do
We can help you find work, improve your skills, and connect you with additional resources to help you prepare for your future career.
Who We Serve
YOU! You can stop by our office at 1011 Page Street, Workforce Development Building, Troy, NC 27371 or call us at 910.898.9669. Our hours of operation are Mon-Thurs 8:00a.m.—5:-00p.m. and Fri 8:00a.m.—3:00p.m. You can also sign up on the NCWorks main website. Let us help you get started on the career path of your dreams or help you find the best candidates for your staffing needs.
Searching for a Job:
We are here to help anyone searching for a job, whether you are currently employed or unemployed. Anyone who has been laid off from a job is eligible for the Dislocated Worker program.
What we Offer:
NCWorks offers comprehensive lists on training providers and schools, educational programs, and online learning resources.
We offer career assessments and certifications like KeyTrain/WorkKeys, as well as help writing resumes and filling out job applications.
NCWorks may be able to help you with other assistance or connect you with an agency or organization that can. Assistance may include financial aid, purchasing uniforms, or finding and paying for transportation.
Services at no cost to you!
- Career assessment, guidance, planning, and development.
- Access to training and education programs to enrich your occupational skills, as well as classes to assist with managing personal barriers to employment and improving basic skills such as reading, math, and writing.
- Networking opportunities such as career fairs and workshops.
- Computer Lab and Staff assistance with job searches, resume building, practice interviewing.
- Supportive services such as help finding assistance with childcare, transportation, family problems, or other challenges that may impact your ability to be successful in school or in your job.
* To check out the services NCWorks Online provides, go to www.ncworks.gov. Click on “Register.” Under “Option 2 – Try Us Out,” click on the Guest Access link, then select “Individual.”