Need funding to pay for college or training? The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) can help!
- Adult (ages 18+): Designed to assist economically disadvantaged adults, who are underemployed.
- Dislocated Worker: Serves customers who have been separated from employment due to lay-off, business closure, or displaced homemakers.
- Youth (ages 16-24): Designed to help low-income youth and young adults with additional barriers achieve educational and employment goals.
WIOA Program Requirements
- Monthly attendance
- Monthly check-in with your career advisor
- Course syllabus each semester