The Human Services Technology Program at Montgomery Community College is fully accredited by the Council for Standards in Human Services Education (CSHSE) through June 2022.
The program and student learning outcomes are evaluated within the last three weeks of each semester. The type of program and student learning outcomes consist of the following: overall quality of courses; overall quality of faculty; clinical and co-op readiness and achievement; and, job placement; additional information made available include:
- Student grade point average: Range for HST students is 2.5 – 3.5 [C+ to B+].
- Number of full-time and adjunct faculty: One full-time and one part-time adjunct faculty teach our students each semester.
- Faculty-student ratio: 1 to 20
- Average faculty ratings by students: 3.85 = very good [scale of 1 to 5] Review evaluations.
- Annual number of graduates: range of 3-7
- Employment/undergraduate/graduate education statistics for program graduates: 95% are employed in Human Services related jobs or are pursuing additional education within three months of graduation.
- Agency/Employer feedback: Graduates are adequately prepared with necessary skills and knowledge; practical experience evident.
- Role of the advisory committee in the formal evaluation process: Active and engaged advisory committee; provide proven information related to employment needs and graduate knowledge, and aptitude.
HST PROGRAM ANNUAL UNDUPLICATED HEADCOUNT BY PROGRAM
|Human Services Technology (A45380)||22||18||23||28*||22*|
|Human Services Technology Diploma (D45380)||2||0||0||1|
|HST Substance Abuse Certificate (C45380S)||0||1||1||1||0|
|HST: CCP (C25260H)||88||74||37||53||61|
*Student who complete the HST degree will automatically receive the SAB certificate as the courses have been built into the degree program.
HUMAN SERVICES TECHNOLOGY BY NUMBER OF GRADUATES VIA DELIVERY METHOD
|Fall||75%||100%||N/A (No seated|
HUMAN SERVICES TECHNOLOGY BY NUMBER OF GRADUATES
|Human Services Technology (A45380)||1||3||6||2||6||18|
|Human Services Technology Diploma (D45380)||1||2||1||0||1||5|
|HST Substance Abuse Certificate (C45380S)||0||1||7||3||4||15|