Students who have a mental or physical disability that is an impediment to employment may apply for financial assistance through vocational rehabilitation. Interested students should contact the Vocational Rehabilitation Office nearest the students’ home, or contact:

N.C. Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
PO Box 26053
805 Ruggles Drive
Raleigh, NC 27611-6053

Locally, students may contact:

North Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
Southern Pines Office