Per Montgomery Community College’s Board Policy, a refund shall not be made except under the following circumstances:
SELF SUPPORTING CLASSES
1. There shall be no refunds for self-supporting classes.
Self-supporting classes are “made” only when sufficient registration fees are collected to support instructional costs. If enrollment is not sufficient to run the class, the college will cancel the class and make a full refund to registrants. The college reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment.
ALL OTHER CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
1. A registrant may be eligible for a full refund if the request is made prior to the first class meeting.
2. A full refund shall be made for any class which is cancelled by the college
3. A partial refund may be granted upon request up to the 10% point of the class’s scheduled meetings.
4. At the time of official withdrawal under this policy, the college shall notify the student of the right to receive a refund.
5. Lab and/or activity fees are non-refundable except when a registrant withdraws prior to the first class meeting.
6. Refunds shall be disbursed within two weeks from notification of withdrawal.