Grant – No repayment. For undergraduates only who have not earned a bachelors or professional degree

Pell Grants are awarded to help undergraduates pay for their education after high school. For many students, these grants provide a foundation of financial aid to which aid from other sources may be added. To apply for a Federal Pell Grant, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA must be completed for each academic year the student is enrolled.