Under section 314(c)(3) of the CRRSAA, Montgomery Community College must make financial aid grants to students, which may be used for any component of the student’s cost of attendance or for emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus, such as tuition, food, housing, health care (including mental health care) or child care.
Students must meet the following qualifications to receive grant funds. Grants on a first-come, first-served basis until designated funds have been expended.
To qualify for the HEERF II grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- Received a High School Diploma or High School Equivalency certificate (e.g., GED®)
- Be enrolled in the fall 2021 semester.
- Student must submit the 21-22 Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA)
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Eligible Noncitizen
- Possess a valid Social Security number
- Be registered with Selective Service (if the student is male)