MCC’s Corporate Training programs deliver training and development solutions for organizations and individuals. Whether you need individual training classes, to design organization-wide employee development, or to plan and conduct an event on our campus, we encourage you to learn more about Corporate training at Montgomery Community College.
Call us today to see what we can do for you. 910-898-9674.
Montgomery Community College’s Customized Training Program brings the best corporate trainers and courses from across North Carolina right to the doorstep of businesses across Montgomery County. The Customized Training Program partners with local businesses to develop practical training solutions that are cost and time efficient, while effectively meeting corporate goals.
Like a corporate concierge, our Coordinator will meet with your business to determine training goals, customize a series of courses that meet your time and investment targets, and coordinate the delivery of the training program through completion of the project. Many businesses are eligible for grants that can greatly reduce the cost of training; find out if your company is eligible today.
Can your business meet two or more of the following criteria?
- The business is making an appreciable capital investment.
- The business is deploying new technology.
- The business is creating jobs, expanding an existing workforce, or enhancing the productivity and profitability of the operations within North Carolina.
- The skills of the workers will be enhanced by the assistance.
Allow us to cater to you through a process that develops your workforce to your needs, on your time.
Pillars of Partnership Training Success
- Respond promptly to the training needs of Mongomery County businesses.
- Seek alternative funding sources to defray costs associated with training development, delivery, and assessment.
- Provide confidentiality and support throughout all phases of the partnership.
Contact: Jessica Hamilton, Director of Business & Industry Services (910)-898-9674 or firstname.lastname@example.org