The Director of Institutional Effectiveness conducts institutional research and produces reports as requested. The scope of the request as well as the current workload within the division will impact the amount of time required for a complete response. In general, the greater the size and complexity of the request, the more time will be needed. It is best to consult with division staff as soon as possible regarding your research and reporting needs to ensure a timely response to your request.
- Access NCCCS Data Warehouse* for data at the state, institution, and program levels
- Collect data for planning and assessment
Colleague provides access to college-level information, such as:
- Student continuing education enrollment
- Student curriculum enrollment
- Faculty and staff employment
- Student and personnel diversity
- FTE reports
- Enrollment by program
- Membership hour information for each course
- Student attendance
- Program completions
- School performance
- Financial aid awards
Standardized reports are available, or reports can be generated from selected datasets.