The Institutional Effectiveness planning calendar for the current academic calendar year.
- Director of IE compiles all 19-20 assessed OARs and 20-21 planned OARs into the annual IE Plan.
- President’s Office reviews Team Membership and appoints new members as needed, with assignments taking effect in August.
- Director of Institutional Effectiveness notifies appropriate Programs and/or Departments of the Program Review deadline of November 11th. Pertinent data for these reviews is provided at this time.
- September BOT Institutional Effectiveness Plan for 20-21 completed and presented to the Board of Trustees at Monthly Meeting.
- State Budget presented to the Board of Trustees for approval (pending budget action from NC General Assembly).
- Institutional Effectiveness Plan for 20-21 distributed to faculty and staff.
- October 1st Annual Report information due to Public Information Officer.
- Conduct Fall Student Satisfaction Survey.
- November 11th Program/Department Reviews due to Respective Program/Unit Supervisors.
- December 1st Director of IE identifies Reviewers for Program Reviews and sends out the appropriate completed reviews to the same.
- Initial local budget requests developed.
- January 30th Program Reviews by Review Teams have been completed and Write-up provided.
- No calendar items
- Straw budget reports due to Vice President of Administrative Services by deadline established by Business Office. Equipment Requests are submitted as a part of the Straw Budget.
- Planning Council chair emails personnel to remind them of April 28th deadline (OARs Y20-21 with assessment, OARS Y21-22)
- Conduct Spring Student Satisfaction Survey.
- Curriculum Y20-21 Student Learning and Program outcomes with assessments completed are due to Division Chairs & Directors.
- Y21-22 Student Learning and Program outcome plans, submitted on OARs forms (tied to budget requests) are due to Division Chairs & Directors by all curriculum programs.
- Annual Employee Survey conducted.
- Begin compilation of 20-21 assessed OARs and 21-22 planned OARs into annual IE Plan.
NOTES: OAR = Outcomes Assessment Report
Click to view the version approved by Planning Council June 22, 2020 (PDF)