Please call 910-898-9672 for information about upcoming Notary Public classes or to get your name on a waiting list.
NC Notary Public Commission requirements for notaries:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Reside legally in the US
• Reside or work in North Carolina
• Must be able to speak and write English
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must take seven-hour NC Notary Public Course and pass exam
Candidates will be required to verify identity by presenting a state or federal government-issued photo identification document, such as an NC driver’s license or a US passport. Candidates must acquire and review the required manual, 2016 Notary Public Guidebook for North Carolina, prior
to attending class. The manual is available in the MCC General Store or directly through the NC Dept. of the Secretary of State at www.sosnc.gov.
Notary Public Education | 6/26 | Sa | 8:30AM-4:30PM | $70
Notary Public Education | 10/23 | Sa | 8:30AM-4:30PM | $70