The organization shall be known as the MCC Medical Assisting Club. Membership is voluntary and shall be open to all full and/or part-time students and employees of MCC after application and payment of club dues. Membership is open to all students and MCC employees regardless of race, creed, color, national origin or sex. Dues for the club will be determined by the first meeting of each fall term. Club officers as well as tentative meeting dates and times will be established at the first club meeting.
The goals and objectives of the Club are as follows:
- Promote the profession of Medical Assisting in Montgomery County and surrounding areas.
- Provide an organization for post-classroom fellowship among members during formal and informal medical assisting related activities.
- Participate in service activities focused on the improvement of the health and well-being of the community.
- Raise funds for the Medical Assisting Program/Club so that goals can be met.
- Uphold the honor and high principles of the profession.