Sunday, February 14, 2016
Text Size

Certify VA Educational Benefits

Welcome to the VA Education Benefits and Financial Aid Application Process! If at any point you need assistance in this process, please feel free to contact Tammy Owens, VA Certifying Official at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or (910) 576-6222, ext. 336.

  1. I am a veteran, Guard or Reserve member and will provide a copy of my DD 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) to the VA Certifying Official at Montgomery Community College.
    Please note that a copy of your DD 214 is required for certification of VA educational benefits.

  2. I am an active servicemember. I have consulted with my Education Services Officer prior to submitting my application for VA benefits to Montgomery Community College.

  3. I am an active servicemember, but have not consulted with my Education Services Officer.

  4. I am a dependent or survivor of a veteran.

Login Form