Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Text Size



To request transcripts for MCC:  Students planning to attend MCC will need to request an official transcript from each school attended - - high school, high school equivalency (GED) office, college, etc. Complete and mail a Transcript Request Form to each school. If you are currently enrolled in high school, have a transcript sent to us now and a final copy sent to us upon graduation. The form can also be used to request placement test scores from other colleges.

Students who completed the high school equivalency (GED) program in North Carolina must request an official transcript from the NC Community College System College & Career Readiness office. Visit the College & Career Readiness website for more information.

To request transcripts from MCC:  Students who wish to request a copy of their MCC transcript will need to submit a completed Request for MCC Transcript form to the Enrollment Coordinator's office.

For more information, please contact:

Enrollment Coordinator
Montgomery Community College
1011 Page Street
Troy, NC 27371
910.576.6222 ext. 240
Fax number: 910.576.2176

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Login Form